What to wear...
- Comfortable clothing that allows freedom of movement.
- For aerials and other classes that involve being upside down, a leotard or a shirt that is secure when tucked in are recommended.
- Class will be either in bare feet or clean socks.
- For aerial silks- it is recommended that fitted pants that cover the back of knees and a shirt that covers the armpits are worn.
- No jewelry or bare midriffs and long hair must be secured.
- Layers. Stay comfy and protect your skin when needed.
- Do not bring valuables to class as we cannot be responsible for them.
What to expect...
- To feel challenged! If it doesn't make sense the first time, guess what? You're normal!
- To feel supported! Your classmates know how challenging the first day can be, they're here to cheer you on
- Community over competition- we're all here for fun, to feel good and grow
- Please, no sitting on the mats
- Please, no sitting during class- if you're tired, stretching is a great alternative
- One person per piece of equipment at a time