HOW CAN I
BUY A CLASS ONLINE!
Adult classes are ages 16+.
Kids' classes are ages 7-15.
Available in 7-10 week sessions and some classes are drop-in (based on availability.)
New to aerial? Try to start with an intro to aerial class where you can learn on multiple apparatus, a class designated as beginner or if you are unsure of your strength, try Fit to Fly!
Looking for fitness? Try Fit-to-Fly or the more intense Aerial Conditioning class!
Scheduling issues? Private lessons are available at other times. Studio B is also available for events and birthday parties.
*Contact Tera by email or phone for availability.
Adult Intro to Aerial
An absolute beginners class for students who want to try a little bit of all of the aerial equipment.Class will include trapeze lyra, silks, Spanish web, warm-up and stretch. Ages 16 +. Adult.
A class focused on aerial silks suitable for beginner to intermediate levels with a variety of skill progressions incorporating locks, climbs, and drops. Includes warm-up and stretch. Ages 16+. Intermediate Pre rec: at least one session of Intro to Aerial or beginner Silks
Adult Lyra & Trapeze
Beginner to intermediate level class on lyra (aerial hoop) which will also use trapeze to teach skill progressions. Includes warm-up and stretch. Ages 16+.
Adult Aerial Conditioning
A good class to condition and train to gain strength for aerial arts or just for a fun workout. Get strong in a flash! Ages 16+. This class can be purchased in a series or is available for drop-in.
Fit to Fly
Think you aren't strong enough to do aerial? This is the class for you. A gentler, fitness-focused curriculum designed to get you there and have fun doing it. Using a combination of aerial equipment and ground exercises to increase your confidence, strength, and range of motion. Ages 16+.
An aerial specific stretching session that will focus on getting great splits with some back and upper body focus. Find great lines and increase your range. Also suitable for non-aerialists who want to gain flexibility and strength at the same time. Ages16+.
Kids' Intro to Aerial
An absolute beginner level class for students who want to try a little bit of all of the aerial equipment. Class will include trapeze, lyra, silks, Spanish web, warm-up, and stretch. Ages 7-15.
- Registration will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis and must be paid in full or a agreed-upon deposit to secure a spot in class.
- Current registration, waiver and emergency contact information must be complete before attending the first class.
- Refunds will only be issued for medical reasons or at the owners’ discretion.
- Most classes will be taught in sessions; classes that are suitable for drop-in will be noted as such (check during week of for availability).
- Private lessons can be scheduled but require a 24-hr notice to cancel.
- Make up classes will be available on a limited basis. To maintain a small class size, this will be by permission of your instructor.
- Classes are small! Enrollment is limited to 6 per class in most classes. A class may be cancelled if enrollment is less than 2 and a prorated refund will be issued.
What to wear...
- Comfortable clothing that allows freedom of movement.
- For aerials and other classes that involve being upside down, a leotard or a shirt that is secure when tucked in are recommended.
- Class will be either in bare feet or clean socks.
- For aerial silks- it is recommended that fitted pants that cover the back of knees and a shirt that covers the armpits are worn.
- No jewelry or bare midriffs and long hair must be secured.
- Layers. Stay comfy and protect your skin when needed.
- Do not bring valuables to class as we cannot be responsible for them.
- Students of all ages should be ready, willing and able to follow direction of their instructors.
- Safety will always be first priority in class.
- No students under the influence of alcohol or drugs (including prescription drugs) that impede good decision making will be allowed to participate in class.
- Since many classes build upon skills from the prior classes, it is important to come to class on a regular basis. The warm up is essential to safe performance in class and as a result, instructors may choose not to admit students that are more than 15 minutes late.
- Please do not come to class if you are sick or have any other communicable condition that is a hazard to your instructor or other students.
- We will try to work with you to reschedule classes instead.
- Parents of children under 8 should stay in the space during the class.
- We cannot be responsible for watching children before or after their scheduled classes.
- We believe that circus is for everyone but if your child is disrupting the learning environment, we will communicate with you about potential solutions. If a child threatens the safety of others, they will be removed from class.
Please use courtesy when taking photos or video in the studio. You should have your instructor’s permission as well as any other students in the studio. Please don't post photos or video of others on the internet or social media without their permission.
*Parents, guardians and guests
Only registered students are allowed in the main studio space. Studio B offera an opportunity to watch classes from the lounge area. Please help us keep the area neat and reasonably quiet.
*Monkey Aerial Arts believes that circus is for everyone and will not discriminate based on race, creed, gender, sexual orientation. We will also make reasonable and safe attempts to accommodate special needs persons in classes.